Sunday, January 13, 2013

the count of monte cristo



source

source


source



source



source


source


source


source


source

I am currently reading the Count of Monte Cristo for the first time. I know...have I been hiding under a rock this whole time? How did I miss out on reading this classic earlier in life? I have no excuses. But, now I am thoroughly embroiled in the suspense, the agony, the love and cold-served vengeance of it all.
.
If you think you are unfamiliar with the tale, think again. Alexandre Dumas' epic tale has been made into over 40 film adaptations and is, unavoidably, referenced in many contemporary tales of revenge (including that Revenge TV show).

If you also been hiding under rock and have never read this French treasure, curl up and settle in for a thrilling 500 page ride through 17th century high society.


No comments:

Post a Comment